DefenderOfCross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodsWar Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Guild] War Material Quest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirCross
Admin
SirCross

[Guild] War Material Quest Empty
PostSubject: [Guild] War Material Quest   [Guild] War Material Quest EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:09 am

Game time Zone(-5): 1:30pm-3:00pm

The War Materials quest is the most important and most beneficial of all the quests available, to all members of a guild.

The quest can be done 3 times a day, during it's hours. but you have a maximum of 6 deliveries a day, so you can purchase more materials if you wish to, from the e-gold vendor in Sparta, and the currency used is e-gold, they're 230 e-gold each.

You can obtain any of the listed items below.
Food / War Material 1
Weapon / War Material 2
Medicine / War Material 3
Wine / War Material 4

I suggest delivering your obtained war materials to War Supplier 3, in Peloponnese, as he offers the best rewards, better than War Supplier 2 in the Suburbs, and War Supplier 1 in Sparta, also you can find this Npc(Non-player Character), by using the "Search" button, located directly below your mini-map, in the top right hand side of your screen.

But the thing with WS3(War Supplier 3) is that every member of the guild works with this supplier.
You must deliver War Supplies to the Npc in an order, the first item WS3 needs is always random, I do believe.
So if he were to need War Material 1(Food) he would then need War Material 2(Weapon) next, then War Material 3, then 4, and then be reset back to War Material 1, and it would continue on like that for the rest of the day. The next day the War Material will then be reset to a random War Material that is needed, by the Npc.

The Rewards for Delivering War Materials, are as follows...

sorry, I couldn't quite figure out how to create a table, I will get Jwhat(DOTC-Vice-Leader) to help me with that, and maybe ask him to it do it -SirCross, DOTC-Guild Leader

But I can tell you that you get generous rewards that depend on you Lv.(Level) such as...
Gold and Silver tokens, Individual Contribution, Exp., Silver, and Tp(Talent Points).

Also the guild gets some benefits from it too, which depend on the guild Lv....
Gold tokens, and Silver tokens
Back to top Go down

[Guild] War Material Quest
Page 1 of 1